They say that change is as good as a holiday and winter is the perfect time to change up your jane iredale makeup routine.
As the days grow cooler and longer, we choose to beat the winter blues by experimenting with a warm new beauty look. There’s no better way to heat up your look than with a bold and fiery red lip. We know that in winter it’s easy to turn to dark and sultry shades, but a bold red lip is one of our favourite makeup looks. It never goes out of style and transcends seasons.
Whilst you can’t go wrong with neutral colours, a perfect red pout helps take your look up a notch, so we’re sharing some simple tips to help you warm up your winter beauty look; for a modern twist, we’re teaming our favourite red lip with a navy eye and flushed cheeks.
You can easily achieve this look by following our simple guide below:
- Start by applying our DREAM TINT® TINTED MOISTURIZER using your fingertips or the Blending Brush. For extra sun protection apply a touch of PUREPRESSED® BASE MINERAL FOUNDATION, which features a broad spectrum SPF 20 to protect skin from harsh UVA/UVB rays, which are still around in winter!
- Using your fingertips apply Clarity IN TOUCH® HIGHLIGHTER Cream Blush to the apples of your cheeks.
- Next, apply Sunbeam QUAD BRONZER along your hairline, top of your cheekbones, jaw line and bridge of your nose using the White Fan Brush. When applying bronzer always keep in mind where the sun would naturally give you a bronzed look and apply just to those places to get the most natural finish.
All About Accentuating Eyes.
- Line your top lash line with Lapis Lazuli MYSTIKOL and wing out slightly. Also line the outer 3/4 of your bottom lash line.
- Using the highlighter end of Lapis Lazuli MYSTIKOL, highlight the inner corner of your eye.
- Apply PURELASH® LASH EXTENDER & CONDITIONER followed by Navy PURELASH® MASCARA.
Loving Standout Lips.
- Line and fill in your lips with the Crimson LIP PENCIL.
- Apply the stain end of Passion LIP FIXATION®, let dry for 30-40 seconds then apply the gloss end.