With the festive season now behind you, it’s time to embrace the new year and new decade! Slow down, breathe and take some time to nurture yourself, starting with your skin. At jane iredale, we are all about enhancing your natural radiance with skin-loving, clean, mineral makeup. Our makeup is simple to use and suitable for all ages and skin types. All of our makeup formulas are made from quality ingredients that offer instant skincare benefits and provide results that can be seen from the very first application.
Update your beauty routine
When it comes to changing habits and trying new things there really is no better time than the present. Changing your beauty routine doesn’t mean throwing out all your products and starting again, in fact, it’s the opposite. A few simple changes can make the world of difference to your skin:
- Try a new foundation shade or formula. You may be stuck using the same product you have for the past decade but is it still giving you the same results? Have you considered trying a liquid foundation with a velvety or dewy finish? You might surprise yourself with the results a new foundation gives you. Visit one of our jane iredale stockist locations for a professional colour match so you can feel the difference for yourself.
- Introduce a primer into your routine to add hydration to your skin and to get more wear out of your foundation. jane iredale primers offer so many more benefits than most other primers and you owe it yourself to give it a go and see the results for yourself. Our Smooth Affair Facial Primer and Brightener helps to smooth, brighten and nourish the skin while also assisting in makeup application.
- Ensure you are removing your makeup at the end of each day and giving your skin a thorough clean! We take the hard work out of makeup removal with our Magic Mitt. The combination of warm water and micro-fibres turns your makeup into an emulsion that is easily swept away by the mitt, leaving you with clean, soft skin. It will even remove eye makeup and mascara!
- Refresh your skin with a Hydration Spray. The jane iredale Hydration Sprays come in four refreshing formulations each with their own wonderful benefits. Whether that be to set your makeup after application, help balance oil production, soothe red and hot skin or just offer a spritz of hydration throughout the day, there is a jane iredale Hydration spray to suit everyone.
- Experiment with adding colour. It’s not as scary as it sounds and can be worn in a soft and subtle way to highlight some of your best features. A light application of the jane iredale Just Kissed Lip and Cheek Stain gives a flattering, long-lasting shade. Rich in natural botanicals, these unique lip colours adjust to your personal chemistry, which can also be used as a soft natural blush.
Nurture your skin
Apart from adding new products or switching out existing products, there’s other ways to refresh your routine on a daily basis. Start your year right with these three simple pledges:
- Wear SPF everyday: The sun can still damage your skin even on cloudy days so opt for sunscreen or a foundation with SPF.
- Drink more water: To hydrate and replenish your body inside and out!
- Make a commitment to clean beauty: Take care of your skin and yourself by using clean beauty and skincare products in your daily routine.
We don’t believe in New Year’s resolutions, but #skingoals are definitely something we can get on board with! A change is as good as a holiday, right? Your friends will think you’ve been on holiday with a glowing new complexion. What are your skin goals for 2020?