As the saying goes, ‘if you can’t tone it, tan it,’ and at jane iredale we love the way we feel when we have bronzed skin; you look and feel healthier. Thanks to our incredible Tantasia Self Tanner and Bronzer, tanning is no longer exclusive to Summer.With the beauty industry becoming increasingly saturated with numerous fake tan products, Tantasia is a faux tan that is better than the rest. Tantasia features a buildable, moisturising formula that suits all skin types. Unlike other tan products, which take a ‘one colour suits all’ approach, Tantasia’s ingredients work with the skin’s own melanin to produce a tan suited specifically for you! Our unique formula has been sensitivity tested for face and body, and will leave skin silky, smooth and bronzed.
Now it’s time to get down to the business of bronzing. Here are our top tips to help you build a gradual, flawless, natural looking tan.
Application for body
- For a flawless tan, make sure that all hair removal is done at least 24 hours before applying Tantasia. Exfoliation should also be done before application. This will reduce your skin’s sensitivity, get rid of any excess dryness and allow your pores to tighten before your transformation into a bronzed goddess!
- Moisturise, moisturise, moisturise – the days leading up to your self-tanner application, nourish your skin with body oils and rich and creamy lotions. This will enhance your tanner and give you a beautifully smooth application.
- Shower and dry off. Next squeeze a small amount (about the size of a 10 cent coin) of Tantasia into the palm of your hand. Rub your hands together two or three times to distribute the bronzer across both palms.
- Smooth over the area you wish to tan, until product is absorbed using long, back and forth strokes. This product feels like a lotion and can look orangey-bronze at first, but as you work it into the skin, it leaves a beautiful soft tan finish.
- Repeat the steps above until the desired coverage has been reached. Remember that the Bronzer will provide an instant, healthy looking colour and that the tan itself will develop over the course of the day!
- Wash your hands with hand soap after application, you’ll be amazed at how easy it is to wash off your hands – your secret is safe, you won’t be left with a trace of self tanner on your palms. Remember this product has a bronzer, so the transfer that you may see on your clothes won’t stain, it washes away, but be cautious of wearing white straight after your application.
What we love most about Tantasia is that it’s a gradual tan, so you can use it frequently to maintain your colour! We recommend apply it all over: legs, arms, chest, tummy and back or just legs for three consecutive nights or mornings in a row – Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday for a beautifully tanned skin that you’ll be confident to flaunt all weekend.
Application for face
- Squeeze a small amount of Tantasia onto your finger and touch the forehead, nose, cheeks and chin to distribute the product.
- Using sweeping moitions, start at the center of the face and blend outwards until you’re pleased with the coverage.
- Voila! You’re golden and gorgeous. Apply daily until your perfect shade has been achieved!
For more information, head to https://janeiredale.com/au/en/mineral-makeup/blush-bronzer/tantasia-self-tanner.htm
Photo credit Instagram.com/tashoakley & Instagram.com/karissasparke