Need a reason to try jane iredale’s healthy, multi-tasking foundations? We’ve got a few things for you to consider.
We all know women are great at multi-tasking and there’s no reason your makeup shouldn’t be the same. jane iredale has a range of multifaceted products including Amazing Base Loose Mineral Powder, PurePressed Base Mineral Foundation, Glow Time Full Coverage Mineral BB Cream and Dream Tint CC Cream. Each of these foundations are unique because they feature four important functions in one: foundation, concealer, sunscreen and skin care benefits.
13 reasons to switch to jane iredale's Mineral Foundation
1. The products are safety tested, allergy tested, clinically tested and dermatologically tested to ensure nasty ingredients are avoided, in an effort to best to accommodate a wide variety of skin concerns.
2. Amazing Base Loose Mineral Powder, PurePressed Base Mineral Foundation, Glow Time Full Coverage Mineral BB Cream and Dream Tint Tinted Moisturiser have earned the Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation (USA). To be awarded this seal, scientific proof that products sufficiently and safely aid in the prevention of sun-induced damage to the skin, must be provided.
3. With skin health a paramount consideration, you can rest assured a conscious effort has been made to include anti-irritant ingredients in every single jane iredale product.
4. Where preservatives are needed, jane iredale uses a combination of natural preservatives, always excluding parabens and phenoxyethanol.
5. All minerals are tested under laboratory conditions and results show that there are no nano-size minerals in any of the products.
6. A commitment to no animal testing has always been at the core of the jane iredale brand. Each product is not tested on animals, does not use ingredients tested on animals or sell into markets that require animal testing.
7. The minerals are gentle enough to be applied immediately after a microdermabrasion or a light peel (provided the skin has not been broken). It will not only cover the redness, but the titanium dioxide and zinc oxide are known anti-inflammatories that will help to soothe skin after these cosmetic treatments.
8. The minerals are easily removed with a cleanser or the jane iredale Magic Mitt, using water only. This cleansing cloth made from knitted micro-fibers, quickly and completely removes makeup and mascara while gently exfoliating the surface of the skin.
9. jane iredale products use only pure mineral pigment with no fillers such as talc. The foundations and concealers give exceptional coverage that requires minimal touch-ups throughout the day.
10. The foundations form a protective barrier on the skin that allows it to breathe and function normally. Laboratory tests confirm that all of the products are non-comedogenic and do not block pores.
11. jane iredale has eliminated the top three sensitisers from its makeup; synthetic fragrance, FD&C dyes and synthetic preservatives. Each product has been tested for sensitivity on a 50-person test panel in a laboratory. Findings showed that even individuals with extreme chemical sensitivities can confidently wear jane iredale makeup.
12. jane iredale mineral makeup is water resistant for up to 40 minutes, increasing the longevity of your makeup, along with your confidence.
13. jane iredale minerals can be used harmoniously with your favourite moisturiser. Just wait for it to be absorbed so that you have a smooth canvas on which to work. If you don’t wait, the powders may grab unevenly.
So there you have it, a few things to consider when deciding which makeup to use on your skin. To find out which jane iredale foundation is best for you take our ‘Find Your Foundation’ quiz here.