Want to know how to wear our new eye shadow shades? We’re sharing three easy to recreate jane iredale makeup looks for you to try at home. Whether you’re heading out for a night on the town, going to an important meeting or just out enjoying the beautiful spring weather, you can pick and choose! All three looks can be ramped up or toned down to suit day or evening.
Metallic Khaki Eye
This look is a colourful twist to the bronzed smoky eye and can be mastered in less than five minutes to freshen up your evening look this season.
- Start by applying Smooth Affair primer to your skin. Next give your skin a dewy finish with Liquid Minerals in your shade using the Foundation Brush.
- Apply So-Bronze 1 along your hair line, slightly onto your cheek bones and along your jaw line.
- Apply Whisper PurePressed Blush to your cheeks using the White Fan Brush.
- Line your top and bottom lash line, the inner corner of your eye and bottom water line using the Malachite Mystikol.
- Highlight your brow bone using the highlighter end of the Mystikol.
- Using an eyeshadow brush, gently pat Forest Eye Shadow onto your entire lid, into your crease and along the outer 3/4 of your bottom lash line.
- Apply 2 coats of PureLash Extender & Conditioner followed by 2 coats of Jet Black PureLash Lengthening Mascara
- Finish your look with Blissful PlayOn Lip Crayon.
This soft makeup look balances pretty and bold to take you from weekday to weekend.
- Start by applying your shade of PurePressed Base using a brush, then spritz with your favourite Hydration Spray.
- Using the Dome Brush apply a generous amount of Barely Rose PurePressed Blush to the apples of your cheeks and along your cheekbones.
- Shape and fill in your brows using the Bitty Brow Kit in your shade.
- Using the Deluxe Shader Brush, gently pat Iris Eye Shadow on your eyelid starting on the inner corner and working up into your crease and along your lid.
- Apply PureLash Extender and Conditioner and a coat using each side of the bristles from Jet Black PureLash Lengthening Mascara to your top lashes.
- Finish your look with a light application of Charming PlayOn LipCrayon.
Glam it up with this modern twist on a classic makeup look – peach smoky eyes with a vibrant pout! We love this look, think wedding party, spring racing, cocktail party or ball.
- Start by applying Smooth Affair for Oily Skin to your entire face (for dry or normal skin use the original Smooth Affair Facial Primer and Brightener).
- Apply a pea sized amount of Glow Time BB Cream in your shade to your entire face, blending onto your neck.
- Apply Sheer Honey PurePressed Blush to your cheeks using the White Fan Brush.
- Using the Eye Shader Brush, gently pat Steamy Eye Shadow on your entire eyelid and into your crease. Wipe the brush with a tissue.
- Using the same brush, apply Shady Lady Eye Shadow to the outer corner of your eye and slightly into your crease, creating a backward “c”.
- Line your top lash line and outer 3/4 of your bottom lash line with Citrine Mystikol.
- Apply a coat of PureLash Extender and Conditioner to your top and bottom lash line, followed by 2 coats of Jet Black PureLash Lengthening Mascara
- Finish your look with Naughty PlayOn Lip Crayon.
Refresh your makeup bag with these hot new shades. It’s time to get inspired because you did not wake up today to be mediocre!